If you’re a Brand New user installing Norton 360 Security for the first Time or a returning client who’s reinstalling the program after eliminating it in your PC before, follow the steps below.
. Open an internet browser and navigate to Norton.com/setup.
2. Enter your Norton 360 account credentials, if prompted.
3. Norton 360’s Get Started page should now be visible, as shown in the corresponding screenshot. Pick the Download Norton 360 option
4. Click Agree & Download, located under the Install On This Device header.
5. The Norton 360 setup file must currently be downloaded to your browser’s default location, typically the Windows Downloads folder or your desktop. Once the download is complete, locate the file and start it to start the installation process.
6. When the necessary documents are downloaded, a Windows User Account Control warning will be displayed, asking if you want to allow the Norton 360 Security program to make changes to your device. Click Yes to last.
7. The My Norton 360 Installerport will now be displayed. Click on Install.
8. The Device Security bundle will now be installed. A slideshow is introduced during the setup procedure, detailing some of the dangers that Norton 360 protects you from. This process can take several minutes, depending on the speed of your computer.
9. After that, a message will appear that states’Communicating with the Norton 360 server…’ This will probably be displayed for 1-2 minutes and will then shift to see’Activating…’. Once successfully triggered, the Installer window will notify you your device is now shielded, evaporating a few seconds afterwards.
10. The Norton 360 Security application will open, welcoming you and offering a tour of its features. Pick the Start Tour button if you like, or click Jump Tour to last.
11. The Norton 360 Security dashboard must now be Displayed, showing your security and recent scan status. From here you can Manage Norton 360’s settings, view your subscription status, start manual virus Scans and a lot more.