How to Install Canon Wireless Printer on Windows 10?
To Have the Ability to use this PIXMA TS show printer to Print or scan on a Windows computer, the printer should first be linked to the Wireless Network and software drivers and applications installed on the pc.
The installation process consists of two parts:
1. Beginning Easy Wireless Connect on the printer, and
2. Downloading and running the installation file to install the drivers and applications.
Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
Ahead To starting installation on the Computer, Smartphone or tablet device, begin the Easy wireless link on the printer. Then complete the setup on the computer or device.
Watch the method below to start the Easy Wireless connect.
1. Press and hold the button until”Processing…” appears. Release the button Download and execute the setup file. Click on the link, then click on Download.
1. Run the installation file and click on Start Setup.
2. Read the network Security note and click on Next.
3. Read the license agreement. If you click No, the setup won’t continue.
4. Select Agree or Don’t Agree to the information request.
5. This message appears In the event you selected”Don’t agree”
6. Select Yes to confirm The connection method.
7. Depending on Your network installation, the following displays may appear. Be sure to pick an SSID (system ) from the dropdown list running around the 2.4Ghz frequency. If not certain, consult your router documentation. After choosing the SSID, enter the password in the next screen.
8. Connection is Finished, click Next.
9. Click Next,If You Would like to download and install any extra applications, click Proceed online
If your product issue Wasn’t solved after following the steps Above, or if you need additional help, please make or log in to your Canon Account to see with your technical support choices.
If you want to install Canon printer drivers you may visit canon.com/ijsetup official website.