How to Install Brother Wireless Printer on MACBOOK?
When you purchase a new Brother printer then you can easily print all the necessary documents. Installing and connecting a new printer is an easy task but when it comes to connecting your Brother wireless printer to Mac then it can be a bit tricky. As the user who is well about the technical issues can only connect it. But now you don’t have to worry as such today in this blog section we bring for you the complete guidelines and steps to set up your Brother printer to Mac.
Even if you go to the Brother printer support team then you have to face several problems. Many times the installation disk of the printer refuses to install the software. Things can actually get tricky and if the right and updated version of the driver is not installed then your printer will not work. Therefore All in One Xpert has come up with the easy method of How to Connect Brother Wireless Printer to Mac?
All in One Xpert is a profound technical company that is well known for providing the best steps and solutions regarding the printer.
Steps to Connect Brother Wireless Printer to Mac
There are various methods to connect your Brother printer to Apple but we will go with the two easiest methods. The first way is to connect it via USB cable. The second method to connect the Brother printer is to go to the printer control panel and then add the printer by moving to the system preferences.
- Firstly write down the SSID and security password of your network so that you don’t forget them.
- By going to the display menu or the printer control panel check out the option, settings, or menu button.
- Now press on the Settings button and go to the network settings.
- After that select the Wireless network.
- Now your printer will recognize all the available wireless network and the list of networks will appear in front of you.
- Choose your wireless network and then enter the password.
- Next, select Ok in order to connect the Brother wireless printer to Mac
After that your Brother printer is connected to the Mac then you need to move forward to the steps of setting up the printer. If your printer does not have the control buttons or display panels, then in that case you connect your printer using a USB cable.
Procedure to Connect Brother Wireless Printer to Mac
- First, you need to install and download the Brother printer driver on your Mac computer system. You can download the drivers by visiting our drivers download blog.
- When you have installed the driver then simultaneously click the installation file of the driver and control.
- After opening up the file if any security warning message or confirmation message opens up then click on yes to confirm.
- Now use USB wire cable for a temporary basis just to install the printer.
- Wireless settings will show that your Mac is connected to the USB.
- Now confirm the network name and security password and after that select next.
- In order to connect Brother wireless printer to Mac, take a USB wire and connect its one end to the computer system and another end to the printer device.
- Select your network name and enter the password from the list of wireless networks that comes in front of you.
- Once you are connected with the wireless network, you have to disconnect the USB wire from the computer system.
- After that select the machine from the list appearing in front of you.
After following the above steps accordingly the driver will be installed on the Wizard and the printer will be added to your Mac computer. This is the process to connect the Brother wireless printer to Mac. Now you can easily give the command over your Mac computer and print the documents using Brother wireless printer.
In Case the List of Printers Does Not Show your Machine Name
- Go to the menu of Apple and then click on the system preferences.
- Under the option of printers and scanners select print&scan, print&fax.
- Now, look at the list of printers available on the left side. In case your printer is not seen in the list then click on the icon of the plus in the button and choose your printer from the list.
- Select the right printer machine which is given in the option. After that click on the add button.
- If your printer is showing up the errors then troubleshoot it by performing the troubleshooting steps.
If you want to install Brother printer drivers you may visit solutions.brother.com/windows official website.